Friday, December 21, 2007

Bad Day

You Know You're having a bad day when...

- Your horn sticks on the freeway behind 32 Hell's Angels motorcyclists.

- It costs more to fill up your car than it did to buy it.

- You've been at work 3 hours before you notice that your fly is open or your blouse unbuttoned.

- Everyone avoids you the morning after the company office party.

- You invite the peeping Tom in... and he says no.

-> You call your spouse and tell them that you'd like to eat out tonight and when you get home, your find a sandwich on the front porch.

- A girl phoned me the other day and said..."Come on over, there's nobody home." I went over. Nobody was home.

- When I was born...the doctor came out to the waiting room and said to my father... "I'm very sorry. We did everything we could...But he still pulled through."

- Steak and sex, my favourite pair. I have them the same way, very rare.

- I told the bartender to surprise me, so he showed me a naked picture of my wife. I said, "Who said you could fool around with my wife?" He said, "Everyone".

No comments: