Friday, December 14, 2007

Caught Sleeping

You Know You're Going to use these Top 15 Excuses when Caught Sleeping at Work

1. "Someone must've put decaf in the wrong pot."

2. "This is just a 15-minute power nap like they raved about in that time-management course you sent me to."

3. "I was working smarter -- not harder."

4. "Whew! I musta left the top off the liquid paper."

5. "Oh, I wasn't sleeping! I was meditating on our mission statement and envisioning a new paradigm!"

6. "This is one of the seven habits of highly effective people!"

7. "I was testing the keyboard for drool-resistance."

8. "It worked well for Reagan, didn't it?"

9. "Boy, that cold medicine I took last night just won't wear off!"

10. "I'm actually doing a "Stress Level Elimination Exercise Plan" (SLEEP) I learnt at the last mandatory seminar you made me attend."

11. "This is in exchange for the six hours last night when I dreamt about work!"

12. "I was doing a highly specific Yoga exercise to relieve work-related stress. Do you discriminate against people who practice Yoga?"

13. "Darn! Why did you interrupt me? I had almost figured out a solution to our biggest problem."

14. "They told me at the blood bank this might happen."

15. "Geez, I thought you (the boss) were gone for the day."

No comments: