Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Pickup Lines

Some pick up lines for daily use.
* Are you as good as your mother?
* Would you like to see my circumcision scar?
* I have a two minute recovery time.
* Didn't I do your sister?
* Are you as good as your mother?
* Is that a mirror in your pocket? Because I can see my-self in your pants.
* F**k me if I am wrong, but isn't your name Gretchen?
* Yo. You'll do.
* Do you have a boyfriend? Well when you want a MAN-friend, come and talk to me!
* Is there a Rainbow, because you're the treasure I've been searching for.
* What is a nice girl like you doing in a dirty mind like mine?
* My place.....Eight o'clock......bring a friend.
* Why don't we go back to my place and do the things I'm going to tell people we did anyway?
* [Look at her shirt label. When they say, "What are you doing?":]
Checking to see if you were made in heaven.
* I love every bone in your body - especially mine.
* Do you want to see something swell?
* If I followed you home, would you keep me?
* Hey babe, wanna get LUCKY!?
* Inheriting eighty million bucks doesn't mean much when you have a
weak heart.
* So....How am I doin'?
* A woman asks, "Excuse me, do you have the time?"
You: "Do you have the energy?"
* What do you say we go back to my room and do some math: Add a bed, subtract our clothes, divide your legs, and multiply.
* Beauty is only a light switch away...
* Hello, I'm a thief, and I'm here to steal your heart.

No comments: